We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New in town from the UK- ideas on where to go!

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doha, Qatar
reviews: 112
New in town from the UK- ideas on where to go!

Hi there, I've just moved here from the UK. Can anyone give me any tips on where is reasonably priced to eat and shop and where the best Indian/Chinese/Mexican restaurants in the area are? Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
11. Re: New in town from the UK- ideas on where to go!

I just noticed that you mention travelling to Toronto.......you may want to visit an small area of shops and restaurants on Gerrard Street East in an area of Toronto nicknamed "Little India"..............Lahore Tikka House at 1365 Gerrard E. get some good reviews if you like Pakistani cuisine..............

12. Re: New in town from the UK- ideas on where to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 24, 2013