We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. John's...
reviews: 3
Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

I will be visiting a relative who is a patient in Credit Valley Hospital in a few weeks. Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that is reasonably close to CVH and can be reached by public transport/taxi?

Thanks!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
1. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

If you look at the column to the left of this page and click on Mississauga Hotels, that may help. Also check the reviews on the left. Sorry I can't be of more help as, living in Mississauga area, never use hotels.

The hotels listed as being on Mississauga Road, North or South Sheridan Way, Erin Mills Parkway, or Meadowvale, would be the closest.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 481
2. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

Here is a link from a Mississauga website, you can TA something of interest:

…freehotelguide.com/Credit-Valley-Hospital-l…

Edited: 5:38 pm, October 29, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 51
3. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

http://goo.gl/maps/1DrR9

Open the above link for a map showing the locations of some hotels around the Hospital, which is shown by a purple/green arrow. Hover your mouse over the letters and even the small red dots to see what's what. The map zooms out as well.

If you find a couple that appeal to you, you could even email them to ask how far to the hospital by bus, how many busses, how much is the bus fare, etc.

Ontario
reviews: 13
4. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

The hospital is at Erin Mills Parkway and Eglinton and I don't think that there are any hotels that are really close to the hotel but I would probably start by visiting the hotels website or contacting them to see if they have a relationship with any nearby hotels. The closest hotels that would be on a direct bus route would be to go south of the hospital to the hotels on North Sheridan Way at Erin Mills Parkway or go north to the Meadowvale area and there are several hotels on Argentia just west of Erin Mills Parkway.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
5. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

traveller ~

Maybe you could open the link in post 3 and identify the hotels you are referring to by balloon letter, if your mentioned locations match a balloon letter. Especially the ones on "a direct bus line." The OP would benefit from that, I would think.

Edited: 12:22 am, October 31, 2012
Ontario
reviews: 13
6. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

The balloon letters change as you zoom in and out, so I'll just refer to them by name- The Comfort Inn and Delta Meadowvale were the two that I was thinking of in Meadowvale and The Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn and Admiral Inn are the ones at North Sheridan Way and Erin Mills Parkway. The Mississauga Bus System website is http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/miway and I believe that the hotels on North Sheridan Way would be the easiest route to the hospital using Route 29/29A. In Meadowvale, only the Comfort Inn is close to a bus stop on Route 48 that goes north from the hospital.

Edited: 1:08 pm, November 01, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
7. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

Very helpful, traveller. The OP hasn't been back, so now it's up to him/her.

8. Re: Visiting relative in Credit Valley Hospital: Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 18, 2013