We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Temecula, California
reviews: 45
special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

I plan to travel in October if I can get all my ducks lined up. My family plans to go with a travel group to see NY and Canada. The group is staying in the Mississauga Hampton Inn. I would like this to work for me but hesitant to even try. I have very restrictive diet as my digestion is very poor. I am on SCD/GAP Paleo type diet.ie no grains or starches. If i eat in a retaurant I pay for it for 3 weeks usually...this means I will need to purchase fresh fruits and vegies to juice daily and find ground turkey or grass fed beef and eggs with no additives to cook up daily. My question is there a market with in walking distance or taxi distance to this hotel so I can prepare my food in my room with microwave or a hot plate and juicer I would have to pack with me. My other thought is a personal chef who could prepare my food for me within my guidelines. Any help would be appreciated..I don't want to stay home with the pets but might be my only option.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
1. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

There are 3 of them in Mississauga. What is the address of the one you'll be at?

Temecula, California
2. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

3 markets or 3 Hampton inns?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 24
3. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

krusty is referring to 3 Hampton Inns.................

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

Yes, Mississauga is large enough that you'll get different answers depending on which Hampton Inn you're staying at. Can you give us the address of the Hampton Inn you've reserved?

Temecula, California
5. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

I don't know and It is impossible to find out. I am going with a tour group but think i might just bow out too hard to make the journey right now..thanks anyway for responding.

6. Re: special needs in Mississauga. Is there a market near by etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, March 20, 2014