We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appartment

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Appartment

Hey I ll be going to Mississauga in June with my parents and younger brother.

If anybody could tell me the rates of apartments(2 bedroom) near downtown for a month.

And my second question is there any beach near Mississauga if we want a dayout.

Regards

Hashim

Toronto
1. Re: Appartment

Not sure what you mean by "near downtown", since Mississauga is a suburb of Toronto, so the real downtown isn't in Mississauga at all. Unless you're referring to Square One as Mississauga's "downtown"?

2. Re: Appartment

Well I thing I ll refrase my statement.

Apartment near with and libraries and gym

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
3. Re: Appartment

Hmmm, I'm assuming you want to stay in downtown Mississauga which is either at Hurontario and Dundas or Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe (I don't think anyone really knows). As the other poster mentioned, there really isn't a downtown in Mississauga as it's basically nothing but suburbs and power centers (it's one of the poorest urban planning jobs in the history of mankind).

The area near Square One/City Hall at Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe has a YMCA on the Square One property (Square One is a large shopping mall) and the Mississauga Valley Library is within walking distance.

Ontario
reviews: 14
4. Re: Appartment

I wasn't able to tell from your post if you were looking for the cost of renting a furnished apartment for one month or what the monthly cost of an unfurnished apartment would be with a one year (or longer) lease. Furnished short term rentals are about $2500/month and up but with a one year lease and providing your own furniture, rents would start at about $1,400/month and go up from there. The main library and YMCA gym are on Burnhamthorpe just west of Hurontario

5. Re: Appartment

Thanks guys :)

Ahmedabad, India
6. Re: Appartment

Heeey !! I'm moving to Ontario in next month. I'm with my family i.e., me, my wife & 2 kids ! We want to have a rented apartment in Mississauga area.

It'll be better if, said property is located near some commercial area so that, it'll be easy to start life.

Any suggestion !? Any help !?

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
7. Re: Appartment

Unfortunately your post isn't really travel related....it's moving related which isn't what TA is about.

I suggest Googling "Mississauga Apartments for rent" and you'll get all kinds of information....including rental agencies and real estate agents.

By the way, a TA staff may remove your post due to the fact that you are not with in the TA guidelines. Good luck to you and your family.

8. Re: Appartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 19, 2014