We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
McKees Rocks, PA
Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

Looks like much of the lodging in Kingston appears to be up on Princess St?

The day after I am in Kingston, I will be traveling to Wellington by bicycle and need to be there by 3PM. While it should be very doable, the further west I can get the night before the better. I am seeing a few B&Bs near the water down by the airport but that does not seem to buy me much as it is away from Bath road.

Is there anything in west Kingston near Bath road? Amherstview would be ideal but I am not seeing anything there either.

I see a place called Bayside Inn but it gets some nasty reviews.

I am looking for:

Clean & safe

moderate price

Dinner nearby

Bicycle friendly (of course :) )

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 504
1. Re: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

There's a real mixture with the reviews and most are not too encouraging, it seems the Bayside Inn is lower end for sure...

McKees Rocks, PA
2. Re: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

Turns out my need to be in Wellington by 3PM is not as immediate as I first thought. The B&B owner there has obligations after 3PM and would like to greet us but has made arrangements should we arrive late.

It still would be nice to find something west but not really as essential now.

The Bayside is new the tracks so no matter how good it is, it can only be so good. :)

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
3. Re: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

Can't really tell from the website, but there might be summer accommodation in the residence at St. Larence College - which is on the westerly side of Kingston. You could give them a call:

stlawrencecollege.ca/campuses-and-services/…

Kingston, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

Have you looked up "An Enchanted Garden On Collins Creek"? That's pretty close to Bath and in a good area but I can't seem to find any reviews. Ive driven by it though and it looks nice.

McKees Rocks, PA
5. Re: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?

I'll keep it in mind thanks. Looks like we will be staying at the university. Can't beat the price and it looks like the doubles sort of have separate quarters too! :)

Reply to: Lodging West Kingston around Bath road?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted