We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner suggestions?

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston
reviews: 9
Christmas dinner suggestions?

just wondering if anyone knows which restaurants are open for Christmas dinner? My husband and I are on our own and would like to go out for a nice romantic dinner. I know Holiday Inn has a buffet but are there any other restaurants open? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 50
1. Re: Christmas dinner suggestions?

Hi TriathlonGirl,

Although Kingston is one of Canada's most important historic cities, with a population of just under 147,000 it doesn't have all the facilities of bigger cities. I'm guessing that for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day open spots will be limited to the Big 3 Hotels in town... The Holiday Inn Waterfront, The Radisson Harbourfront and The Four Points Sheraton.

If The Sheraton is open, I vote for that one... I had a good meal there over the summer, you can read my Review in the TA REVIEWS Section just click on KINGSTON RESTAURANTS on the left of this screen.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

2. Re: Christmas dinner suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 17, 2009