We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Attleboro...
One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

I would like to know the taxi fare for two adults one way from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada ON.Approximate arrival time at BUF--Buffalo Airport from Boston USA would be between I PM to 2 PM on 26 Aug. I would like to be informed the availability of Taxi service & the fare to be paid all inclusive. My e mail is --rijagjit@yahoo.com

Toronto
1. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

Are you serious?

Guelph is about 100 miles from Buffalo. In theory that would make the cab fare between $300 and $400 US, see www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Buffalo . But in reality I highly doubt a cabbie would be willing to take you on a 2 hour road trip into another country. (I believe taxis can cross borders, but wouldn't be able to pick up any customers on the way back unless the driver has a Canadian work visa.)

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
2. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

I suggest you look at the Buffalo airport website, and check what options there are for ground transportation. If you're unwilling or unable to rent a car, your best option may be to take a bus to Niagara Falls, and then investigate transport options from there.

Trip Advisor is not a transportation service. We can only suggest options.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
3. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

Not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum. Suggest you use 'report inappropriate content' and ask for your post to be removed. Post again if you wish to ask any further questions, but without your email address.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
4. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

Train is your best bet. You will have to take either the VIA train or the GO train from Niagara Falls to Toronto and then transfer to another train (again, VIA or GO) that would take you to Guelph. The duration of your trip would be approximately 4 hours.

www.rome2rio.com/s/Guelph/Niagara-Falls

You could also try the Greyhound Bus Lines (Personally I think the train is more comfortable). This trip will also take about 4 hours as there are lots of stops. The distance is only 137 miles but their is no direct route to Guelph from Niagara Falls.

www.greyhound.ca/ticketcenter/en/Step2.asp

A little research should be all you need. Good luck.

Edited: 12:58 am, July 02, 2013
Ontario
reviews: 14
5. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

If you aren't going to rent a car or have someone pick you up, it will likely be easier to fly to Toronto Pearson and take a shuttle to Guelph (see land transportation options on the airport website) or use Porter Airlines to Toronto City Centre Airport and then a free shuttle to Unuon Station and the Via Train to Guelph or take a taxi from the airport to the Bus Terminal. You can also use the free shuttle to Union Station and the take the subway to the bus station but a taxi right from the airport will be less than $20.

6. Re: One way taxi service from Buffalo Airport to Guelph Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, July 07, 2014