We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Where is a good spot to enjoy the Hamilton skyline?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Anywhere at the top of the escarpment. Go up Upper James and find a spot at the top.

Hamilton, Canada
2. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Right off of concession st on the mountain brow there is parking for free

Brampton, Canada
3. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Sam Lawrence Park or Mountain Park Ave.

4. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Did you end up finding a spot I can tell you about 10 different spots if you want! Email me at yhm_hamilton@yahoo.ca

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
5. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

Hi Ray;

NEVER post your email address, or other private information, on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately ! Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive.

You can delete your own post(s) by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Best Regards

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
6. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

I agree with Rescue Team. It's never a good idea ot place your email onto a public forum even though you meant well. You should delete it.

7. Re: Where to view the Hamilton skyline at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 08, 2014