We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 1
Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

I'm planning to visit family in Hamilton but am travelling on points and through Toronto airport. Does anyone have a recommendation of a reasonably price shuttle or alternate method of travel to and from the airport. I see the Go Train goes there but I'm not sure where in Toronto that line starts and how you would get from the airport there.

Thanks,

Ontario
reviews: 13
1. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

Airways Transit is the only company to provide shuttle service to Hamilton http://www.airwaystransit.com/ The cost will likely be $80-100 per passenger so not that much less than a taxi. The other option would be to take a Mississauga bus to Square One and then change to a GO Transit Bus to Hamiton www.gotransit.com. There is some walking between bus stops so probably not that practical if you have a lot of luggage. FYI, google maps has public transit schedules integrated for the GTA so it really is as simple as entering your departure and arrival points and choosing the transit option.

Ontario
reviews: 13
2. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

You can also take a bus from Pearson to the Bramalea GO Station and then catch a bus to Hamilton

Toronto
3. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

Another cheap way is to take the TTC (Toronto's public transit system) from the airport to Union Station in downtown Toronto and then take a GO Bus from Union to Hamilton.

Hamilton, Canada
4. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

Airways Transit have 'group' rates which they actually just lowered. They also have special rates for children aged 2-12 (under 2 are free i believe).

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
5. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

Old post from last February.

6. Re: Shuttle from Toronto Airport to Hamilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, February 17, 2014