We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Brampton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 16
Weather

Due to go to visit family on 29th June, staying for 8/9 nights but just wondering what the weather will be like, Thanks.

Alex.

5 replies to this topic
SE Ontario
reviews: 7
1. Re: Weather

Wouldn't we all like to know what the weather will be like 2 months from now... generally end of June beginning of July is warm - can even be quite humid.

Check sites such as weatherunderground or The Weather Network for historical data.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 441
2. Re: Weather

Most likely hot and humid, with chances of thunderstorms...you'll have to check much closer to your date of travel for a more accurate ideal of the weather...

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
3. Re: Weather

The temperatures at that time of year will likely be anywhere from 21C (71F) to 30C (87F). As mentioned it can be humid as well so a day that is 75F can feel like 85F. If I were to make a guess I'd say the end of June should be in the mid 70's to low 80's.

There is a plethora of weather websites to be found online. Just Google "Brampton Ontario weather" and you'll have a large number to pick from.

Here is my favourite weather website....just scroll down and click on Brampton

weather.gc.ca/forecast/canada/index_e.html…

Al Jubail, Saudi...
4. Re: Weather

I have to land in Canada before May next year. I am working and I have two option: travel in October this year or in March next year. I will travel with my wife and one year old daughter. I am wondering what is weather like in March and in October. Please, help me out and suggest me when should I travel?

regards,

worried husband, father, and traveler.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 315
5. Re: Weather

Here are some weather statistics for Toronto

weather.sg.msn.com/monthly_averages.aspx…

Reply to: Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted