We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.

Which Barrie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 34
Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.

Our family would like to visit Barrie for a weekend in June. We like to bring our boat along and putt about in the water. Unfortunately, the hotel we usually stay at ("Highwayman Inn") is already booked for each weekend in June. Are there any other hotels in Barrie that appear to have parking lots big enough to park our boat/trailer in, while not in use? The hotel/inn doesn't need to be fancy or have a restaurant on site etc., just needs to be big enough to park the boat.

Thanks a bunch to anyone that can help us out:)

3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 34
1. Re: Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.

Oops! I made a mistake. I actually meant Orillia. Not Barrie. Sorry about that. I'll re post on the Orillia form... If there is a hotel/or inn in Barrie we might consider that too.

Thanks again!

Ontario
reviews: 24
2. Re: Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.

Still A good question. Is there any Inn's / hotels in the Barrie area that have parking for boat/trailer that aren't that far from the water?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
reviews: 23
3. Re: Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.

If I recall correctly, there aren't really any hotels/inns at all near the waterfront in Barrie, with the exception of a B & B or two.............hotels seem to be located mostly near the exits off the 400........I think it's best if you choose a hotel/motel you're comfortable with and check directly with the hotel with regard to the parking of your boat/trailer........the hotel itself may have a viable alternative for you too.......

Reply to: Need a hotel that has parking for a boat/trailer.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted