We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on staying at Barrie (Horseshoe Resort...

Which Barrie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bear, Delaware
Need info on staying at Barrie (Horseshoe Resort...

My family is staying at Horseshoe Resort timeshare 11/21-11/25. Where are there grocery stores? Is horseback riding available this time of year? If so, where? This is our first time in Canada. Any other good information would be appreciated.

London, Canada
reviews: 61
1. Re: Need info on staying at Barrie (Horseshoe Resort...

Check horseshoeresort.com for information or numbers to call.

If it would be more convenient to pick up groceries on your way to the resort, they could give you the best information that way, with directions.

Hope that helps.

Ont
reviews: 2
2. Re: Need info on staying at Barrie (Horseshoe Resort...

definitely stop in Collingwood for groceries, anything near Horseshoe will be expensive.

Toronto
reviews: 1
3. Re: Need info on staying at Barrie (Horseshoe Resort...

Oooops! Tessky (above) says stop in Collingwood. That's a little bit out of your way. I believe he probably meant Barrie.

Actually, I wouldn't bother doing that. You probably just want a few breakfast things which you can get at a convenience store 5 minutes away. The resort front desk will direct you.

After you've checked out the resort and it's restaurant, if you still want to cook meals, Barrie's less than a half hour away.