We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dumb reviews for carriage hills

Which Barrie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bracebridge, Ontario
reviews: 31
Dumb reviews for carriage hills

I always appreciate peoples opinions on accomodations and personally have been very happy with carriage hills but there is one review of carriage hills that i believe we can submit for the stupidest person award. The writer complains about how they booked a max 4 person unit and weren't allowed to put 5 people in it.......Ontario fire regulations don't allow it, why should he have five. The person followed this up by getting a resort where pets aren't allowed and then complaining when they heard they could be fined for having their pet in the unit.

DUMBEST RCI EXCHANGER EVER, the new award winner is......

rochester ny
1. Re: Dumb reviews for carriage hills

I am glad you are happy with your Carriage Hills timeshare. I purchased one with the idea of traveling other spots. No luck yet. I am thinking of selling it or would be interested to know if you know anyone who would be int in buying or trading for some time elsewhere as RCI charges and can be a hassle. thanx Scott

decatur
reviews: 9
2. Re: Dumb reviews for carriage hills

yes- i thought that was a very funny review- i really dont like people who complain all the time about rules, and then want to break them-

i am looking for someone who has been to the carriage ridge resort- the new one next to carriage hills-

we are going in july and i am trying to find some reviews-

to the guy wanting to sell his rci- the trick is to plan as far ahead of time as possible and be flexible in the places you go-

Bracebridge, Ontario
reviews: 31
3. Re: Dumb reviews for carriage hills

Regarding the exchanging issue, the planning ahead and travelling at a time other than Xmas, March break and summer is key. So far we have successfully traded our week at Carriage Hills 3 times for 2 weeks in Hawaii (1 week 2 bdrm, 1 week 1 bdrm) each time at great resorts.......

One of our friends owns at carriage ridge and I have been inside hte 1 bedroom unit. It is well decorated and seems to have everything. The little pool/clubhouse looks nice also.

While it is subtle I would say the biggest difference between the two resorts is that Carriage Hills is a little more family oriented while Carriage Ridge appears to be a little more grown up/ business traveller....

Canada
4. Re: Dumb reviews for carriage hills

I bought at Carriage Ridge before it first opened......despite some unethical sales people....I absolutely love it there. The decorating is a little more colorful and trendy than Carriage Hills...but both are great. I am hoping for an outdoor jacuzzi at Carriage Ridge, I suppose in time there will be. As for the dumbest RCI exchange ever......I have to agree....I chuckled when I read it......I get tired of some of these classless whiners.