We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

Which Halifax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MONTREAL
Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

Could anyone tell me which is the better of the two hotels. This will be our first trip to Halifax and I cant wait!!

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
reviews: 80
1. Re: Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

I have not stayed at either but here are some reviews:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g154976-d6478…

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154976-d182772-…

I recently got a great deal on Priceline for the Marriott Harbourfront which is very nice. If this is a last minute trip, Priceline is a good option. Put in for a four star hotel in central Halifax. The other one that comes up often is the Westin.

Bedford, Canada
reviews: 77
2. Re: Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

Each hotel has their pros and cons. The reviews are very accurate in my opinion.

Halifax
Destination Expert
for Halifax
reviews: 71
3. Re: Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

Both hotels are within a block of each other. There isn't much difference in either of them. Go with which is cheapest?

4. Re: Radisson Suite Hotel or Courtyard Marriott Halifax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 17, 2013