We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black's Harbour

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
reviews: 66
Black's Harbour

We are thinking abut spending a night in Black's Harbour. On our way to Nova Scotia. I can't seem to find too much info on this town. Is this considered a scenic area ? We may head a bit further east but we also like off the beaten path towns.

Thanks

New Brunswick
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick
reviews: 250
1. Re: Black's Harbour

Black's harbour is a small, friendly town from which you can get the ferry to Grand manan. My suggestion would be to overnight in Alma and visit the Hopewell Rocks before continuing to NS.

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
reviews: 66
2. Re: Black's Harbour

Thank you. I think we will head a bit further east. We have seen Hopewell Rocks, so may stay in Saint John.

Canada
reviews: 7
3. Re: Black's Harbour

It's a small town; there's a B&B. Not a whole lot to do. Couple of shops. More like, the place you drive through to get to Grand Manan (which you should also consider visiting if you have an extra day or 2).

St. Andrews has a lot of unique art/gift/craft shops & there is a nice public garden. It's about half an hour west of Blacks, & you might find it a lot more interesting.

http://www.standrewsbythesea.ca

Yes, the Fundy coast is quite scenic.

Have a good trip!

4. Re: Black's Harbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014