We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thibodaux, Louisiana
reviews: 8
Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

I have a group of 6 guys headed to Whistler Jan 16-20 and were looking at places to stay. Being that we're all from south Louisiana, we have no idea about the Whistler area.. We'd prefer Ski In Ski Out and were looking at 2ea, 3 bedroom condos, but a big condo that would house us all would do...

Thanks!!

PS - any and all tips about Whistler would be appreciated!!

1. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, November 15, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 57
2. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

Look here...

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…whistler

There's a map on each listing...

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
reviews: 25
3. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

Have a look at some the accomodation map (link below). It's interactive so you can click on the properties and it will give yo uand idea of where it is. You probably want to focus on the upper village for ski in/out.

On top of Marie's suggestions, I'll add Woodrun, Aspens, Cedar Hollow, Cedar Ridge. I like the Mountain Star townhomes as most have private hot tubs.

whistlerblackcomb.com/plan-your-trip/accommo…

Just a note that units within one property can look very different from each other as it's up to the owner to update. You can potentially find a 2 bedroom unit at the Aspens (for example) at $300 a night, and another unit is the same complex for $200 a night. So best to check out the amenities in the unit individually once you've narrowed down where you want to stay. With the above link, if you click on the property, you'll see a list of different Management Companies. If you click on either of them, it'll show you what unit number they manage and amenities for that specific unit. On the left side, you can select your dates.

good luck

4. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, November 16, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 18
5. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

Try alluradirect.com. I've used them a ton of times.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
reviews: 84
6. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

we booked with alluradirect.com last year and can highly recommend it.

Birmingham
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
reviews: 84
7. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

I should add alluradirect allows you to search for 'ski in ski out' and select party size etc. I am sure many sites have this function but I found theirs very easy to use.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 37
8. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

Yes, I agree, www.alluradirect.com should offer lots of options. Look for "Benchlands" if you want ski in - ski out. Alternatively, you can also get ski-in ski-out at "Creekside", but keep in mind, this is on the backside of the mountain. It has a small village there, but if you want to be within walking distance to the main village, then you would need to drive if you stay at "Creekside".

9. Re: Looking for condos in Whistler!! HELPPP!!!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, December 16, 2013