We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer rentals for family of 10

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 2
Summer rentals for family of 10

My husband and I and our grown kids ( 10 of us all together ) are planning a trip in July. We would like to rent a 5 bedroom house close to all the activities Whistler has to offer, preferably within walking distance for most. Can someone give me an idea of where the best locations would be ? I don't want to end up renting beautifiul place that's 25 miles away! Thanks!

Blind Bay, BC
reviews: 5
1. Re: Summer rentals for family of 10

All you had to do is click on the holiday rental tab just higher up on the page.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VRACSearch?bathroomsAlt=0%2C999999&hs=&pricePeriod=d&l1currency=CAD&l1price=min%2Cmax&tab=TAB_LIST_VIEW&accomType_0=0&outDay=15&distance=0&token=377c5eedc49de37aa0e3fc4d7c46e876&nearbyGeosChecked=0%2C&insertFeatured=false&outMonth=12%2F2012&availability=0&inDay=8&geo=154948&nearbyGeosUnchecked=&sortOrder=popularity&minStay=0&pid=32340&sleeps=0%2C999999&bedrooms=5%2C999999&inMonth=12%2F2012&checkIn=dd%2Fmm%2Fyyyy&checkOut=dd%2Fmm%2Fyyyy&searchAll=true&q=Whistler%2C+Canada&refineForm=true&distanceSelect=0&l1rating=0%2C999999

Then click on the map view to get more information..

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
2. Re: Summer rentals for family of 10

The listings have maps...

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…whistler

3. Re: Summer rentals for family of 10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Whistler