We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver to Victoria?

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Palm Beach...
reviews: 304
Vancouver to Victoria?

I'm usually a good "trip planner" but I seem to be bogged down on this one. Maybe someone can help - BUDGET is a big issue. Flying in and out of Seattle but want to visit Vancouver and Victoria - in eight days. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!!

3 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
1. Re: Vancouver to Victoria?

Hi LInda ~

All is written in the Top Questions of the Seattle Forum

You can take Amtrak Cascades for 4 hours from Seattle to Vancouver, 2 trains a day.

Next you can take 1) Pacific Coach Lines from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria, 4 hours, includes the ferry ride or 2) take public transit to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal (1 hour), walk on the ferry, walk off the ferry in Swartz Bay, take public transit for an hour down to Victoria.

Next you can take the pax only Victoria Clipper catamaran for 3 hours from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle.

www.amtrak.com

www.pacificcoach.com

www.clippervacations.com

You say 8 days, I think in nights, so maybe 7 nights, maybe 8. I consider that nights anchor you, the days are for visiting or travelling.

2 nights Seattle

2-3 nights Vancouver

2 nights Seattle

1 night Seattle before your flight out.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
reviews: 90
2. Re: Vancouver to Victoria?

I think Mufti meant

2 nights Seattle,

2-3 nights Vancouver

2 nights Victoria

1 night Seattle.

You can also do this trip in reverse. If you go to Vancouver forum to top questions there's an article about it.

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 304
3. Re: Vancouver to Victoria?

You have summed it up - thank you so much!!!! Checking for ferries, etc. had become overwhelming - now I have specific links!! Appreciate it!!

Reply to: Vancouver to Victoria?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted