We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Hotels

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medina, WA
reviews: 11
Victoria Hotels

Which would better choice for a family of four staying in Victoria - Harbour Towers Hotel or Royal Scot in July for three nights? and are these two pretty much in the same category does one have nicer amenities/rooms? Rates are slightly cheaper at Harbour Towers. Any comments would be great!

Fremont, CA
reviews: 2
1. Re: Victoria Hotels

I have not stayed at the Harbour Towers but unless you want a high rise i would stay at Royal Scot. I think this is one of the finest places I have ever stayed anywhere. It is an all suite hotel, 2 or 3 buildings, beautifully landscaped. 4 stories. they have a van that will take you and pick you up for dinner or shopping, whatever. Just a little tip to driver. It has an excellent restaurant, great pool and jacuzzi, little store since you have all the amenitites of home. Game room and card room. We had a 1 bdrm suite with full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 TV/s, large veranda for the same price that we were paying at Best WEstern across the street for a dinky,dirty room with all the dishes locked up. Also, it was very clean and they were so accomodating. I am looking forward to going back just to stay there again. I thought it was a steal but we were there in off season. Wouldn't matter, I would still stay there. Great restaurant at end of street that has great lemon pie, too. Best in the world.