We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Inn

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beaverton, Oregon
reviews: 11
Embassy Inn

Hi - Does anyone have an opinion of Embassy Inn? Have you stayed there? Rooms? Location? Anything that makes it special? I can't seem to find any reviews of the place. Thanks for your help.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
1. Re: Embassy Inn

In the search field above the green menu bar across the top, type the name of the hotel you are looking for to go to the reviews. e.g. Embassy Inn, Victoria. Then you would get this page:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g154945-d182586…

It's in a great location. Did you not like the other hotels you were asking about?

Beaverton, Oregon
2. Re: Embassy Inn

Hi Mufti - I was comparing Days Inn and Harbor Tower to Embassy Inn. I never got any feedback on any of them. So Embassy Inn had 2 of the 3 things we were looking for: free parking and free breakfast. I also wanted an indoor pool which Harbour Towers has, but they don't have free parking. Yes, location was an important consideration too, but there are lots of hotels with a good location.

Did I choose the right hotel?

SE Ontario
3. Re: Embassy Inn

I had to go look at the Embassy inn on google maps ... and now I remember that I did stay there ... once ... never again ... was in their older "Harbour Wing" ... it was a dump ... overpriced and shabby. If most of the other hotels in town hadn't been sold out on that trip, I'd have left immediately. This was a number of years ago, so perhaps it's been improved, but from the photos on the website it doesn't look like it has.

I gave you my opinion of Harbour Towers on other post ... I stay there 3 times a year on business and I've never been sorry.

Edited: 3:42 pm, October 04, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
4. Re: Embassy Inn

Hilary, you got 3 comments about the hotels on your other thread!

Make sure you check the little box underneath the reply box below ("Get notified by email when a reply is posted") so that you will receive an email that there is a reply for you to read. Click open the following link to see the comments:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154945-i207-k6890…

Port Angeles
reviews: 1
5. Re: Embassy Inn

Try the Royal Scot. If you buy a package through the ferry with them, parking is free. WiFi is free. They have an indoor pool. No A/C and a little dated, but great location (next to the Embassy Inn). Just stayed there. Very quiet. Great staff, comfortable beds.

Beaverton, Oregon
6. Re: Embassy Inn

Thanks, OlyPen, for your feedback. I checked-out the Royal Scot. It has no rooms with 2 beds. I'm traveling with a friend, and need 2 queens. Good to know about the free parking and indoor pool.

7. Re: Embassy Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 16, 2014