We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

Thank you all for your helpful responses re Victoria!

The Princess Alaskan cruise ends in Seattle and arrives at 6:30 am. I would like to make arrangements to take a Bolt Bus to Vancouver. The bus leaves Seattle at 10am--the locations is few miles from the port. Do you think I will be able to get to the bus by 9:30?

Thanks again,

Suz

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
1. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

Given that the cruise and the bus arrival and departure are both in Seattle, perhaps you should post your query in that forum.

2. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

Thanks I will : )

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
3. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

on most cruise days Quick shuttle leaves from Pier 91 to Vancouver. While Bolt may be faster the logistics are more difficult. Why not consider Quick shuttle?? Bolt bus leaves from the street near the Amtrak Station. Since you have to get off the ship and go thru immigration again I think your cutting it pretty close.

4. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

Thanks for the info. I am choosing Bolt only because aof the price-$31 vs. $81

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
5. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

you might also check the

amtrak.com

website as they have multiple bus trips daily and most are non stop. Rate is about $36. Perhaps the schedule may be a bit more flexible.

6. Re: appreciation &bus connection times re cruise arrival time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2014