We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

Hi,

I am taking an Alaskan cruise and the last stop is in Victoria from 7pm to 11:59 pm.

Any suggestions for things to do?

I enjoy nature, art. I was told Victoria is the place to go for tea and scons--what in the US we may call a "hightea," but at 7pm?

Thanks,

Suz

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

I've done that stop on HAL. There are cabs at the dock. You could go to the gardens or just stay in the inner harbor. Its a nice walkable city but the cruise dock to the inner harbor is perhaps 20 minutes or so, so the cab works well. Walking around you'll see the Legislative Bldgs all lit up and the Empress Hotel.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 81
2. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

We took a tour on a pedicab it was a beautiful evening sunset when we arrived a beautiful moon on way back to ship

Very enjoyable

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
3. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

High Tea in Victoria is an afternoon thing. Just take a walk around the harbour....it's lovely in the evening....

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
4. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

If it's a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, the Royal BC Museum is open until 10 pm. Well worth a couple of hours.

5. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, July 19, 2013
6. Re: cruise stop in Victoria for 5 hrs. in the eve.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 21, 2014