We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floatplane Tour ?

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tualatin
Floatplane Tour ?

Wondering if there is a more reasonably priced air tour in the Victoria area, most of the name brand company's are in the $166.00 per 35 min. per person. Not finding any independent operators on the web.

Visiting week of 14th July, Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
reviews: 266
1. Re: Floatplane Tour ?

Perhaps call the Victoria Airport and enquire if there are other 'non-name brand' operators.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
reviews: 12
2. Re: Floatplane Tour ?

Harbour Air has one for $104

www.harbour-air.com/tours.php…

Independant operators will most likely only do charters which will be more expensive, not less.

The float planes do not fly out of the Victoria Airport but either the Inner Harbour or the Pat Bay Seaplane base.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
reviews: 16
3. Re: Floatplane Tour ?

We booked with Harbour Air for the 30 min tour on Wed 3 July. This is made up of the plane taxiing 5 min out to take off point, 20 min flight and then 5 min taxi back to the dock. To be honest this was long enough and very enjoyable. We had enquired about the longer 45 min flight but they require 4 people for this one. I love floatplanes and my wife is beginning to share my passion and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
reviews: 54
4. Re: Floatplane Tour ?

glad you enjoyed it; what did it cost? :-)

Reply to: Floatplane Tour ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted