We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
571 posts
12 reviews
Car Hire

Not your normal car hire question I hope

I need a car for 3 days as we are travelling up to Campbell River, I have looked about the sites and as ever they all are around the same price. I was wondering if any of the hire company's offer a pick up service(staying at Inn at Laurel Point) as this maybe a good factor in me going with them.

If anybody has recommendations please shout...

Thanks in advance

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
9,247 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Car Hire

Most of the car rental offices are in downtown Victoria. An easy walk from your hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
18,097 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Car Hire

Enterprise advertises that they will pick you up. Might be worth checking with the Laurel Point directly. They may have an arrangement with a specific company.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
571 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Car Hire

Just checked with Hotel and they have suggested National Car hire as only a 20min walk

I think maybe a taxi as 20mins with cases, doesn't sound like much fun

Thanks for updates

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Car Hire

Or you could walk to get the car, then go back to the hotel and check out and get your cases.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
9,247 posts
57 reviews
5. Re: Car Hire

Was going to say the same thing, Breezed! Pretty simple solution.....

Liverpool
Level Contributor
571 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Car Hire

That does seem the best option.

About to book with National and it appears cheaper booking in the UK than directly in Canada.

Only 7 weeks to go, but seems like a lifetime away

7. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, July 19, 2013
Liverpool
Level Contributor
571 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: Car Hire

Shame I missed the last post - wasi it interesting

9. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014