We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
reviews: 9
Car Hire

Not your normal car hire question I hope

I need a car for 3 days as we are travelling up to Campbell River, I have looked about the sites and as ever they all are around the same price. I was wondering if any of the hire company's offer a pick up service(staying at Inn at Laurel Point) as this maybe a good factor in me going with them.

If anybody has recommendations please shout...

Thanks in advance

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 52
1. Re: Car Hire

Most of the car rental offices are in downtown Victoria. An easy walk from your hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
2. Re: Car Hire

Enterprise advertises that they will pick you up. Might be worth checking with the Laurel Point directly. They may have an arrangement with a specific company.

Liverpool
3. Re: Car Hire

Just checked with Hotel and they have suggested National Car hire as only a 20min walk

I think maybe a taxi as 20mins with cases, doesn't sound like much fun

Thanks for updates

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
reviews: 13
4. Re: Car Hire

Or you could walk to get the car, then go back to the hotel and check out and get your cases.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 52
5. Re: Car Hire

Was going to say the same thing, Breezed! Pretty simple solution.....

Liverpool
6. Re: Car Hire

That does seem the best option.

About to book with National and it appears cheaper booking in the UK than directly in Canada.

Only 7 weeks to go, but seems like a lifetime away

7. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, July 19, 2013
Liverpool
8. Re: Car Hire

Shame I missed the last post - wasi it interesting

9. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014