We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
reviews: 34
2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

We are en route to Victoria tomorrow; will be staying in a B n B near harbor, arriving mid to late afternoon. Not sure how weather has been but as far as itinerary I want to be sure we at least see Butchart and the museum everyone recommends ( I forget the name). What else would we have time for in 1.5 days and what's recommended?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
1. Re: 2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

That's a pretty long list. All depends on what you are interested in. Perhaps start with a browse of the Tourism Victoria website, or just visit their office on the Inner Harbour for ideas.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
reviews: 299
2. Re: 2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

Agree wholeheartedly with v67's advice, go to the Tourist InfoCentre on the east end of the Inner Harbour, where the professional advisors there can help you figure out your itinerary.

Since you've been asking volunteers on this site for advice on your BC trip since January 16 of this year, would have thought you'd have already had an itinerary all organized for such a short visit to Victoria.

As for weather, the 7 day forecast is below:

weather.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-85_metric_e.html

philadelphia
reviews: 34
3. Re: 2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

I do already have a tentative itinerary planned I just like to always doublechk with the locals to get last minute insider info and additional helpful tips; after all, that's what TA is all about!

Hope the weather holds out while we are there.

Thx for the info.

4. Re: 2 days in Victoria-coming tomorrow-To Do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 20, 2014