We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale Watching Tours

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
13 posts
102 reviews
Whale Watching Tours

We're staying in Victoria during the week with a party of 7 (June 24-27). Should we book in advance (Zodiac) or wait until that day to make sure the weather is cooperative? I cannot believe my mother-in-law (in her 70's) said, well yeah, for the Zodiac boat ride. Should be good.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
4,710 posts
333 reviews
1. Re: Whale Watching Tours

As it's the very beginning of the summer break (for high school students but not elementary school kids) I think you should be fine. There are many whale watching companies and if you do your research and go armed with a short list of the operators that appeal to you, I don't think you'll have problems booking especially as you are there for 3 days.

2. Re: Whale Watching Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 17, 2014