We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle to Victoria - most flexible & efficient?

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
reviews: 1
Seattle to Victoria - most flexible & efficient?

Just booked my b-day trip to Victoria using miles, but didn't plan logistics from Seattle to Victoria. Flight arrives Sea-Tac at 1:25 - is this too late to get to Victoria the same day? Inbound, same dilemma. Flight departs Sea-Tac at noon. Is my only option to spend the night in Seattle each time - which limits my trip to four days in Victoria.

I know I did this backwards - it's my 1st trip ever to Victoria - simply didn't pay attention. (Solo traveler who loves to walk, likes privacy & (mostly) quiet would welcome hotel suggestions, as well) Thank you everyone.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
11. Re: Seattle to Victoria - most flexible & efficient?

Hi Scott ~

Easy yes, inexpensive no.

www.bcferries.com

Pacific Coach Lines would take you all the way over. It takes 4 hours either by car or coach from downtown to downtown.

www.pacificcoach.com

Don't need a car in Vic, especially with such a short time.

Don't have much idea of your interests, but walking the Inner Harbour causeway for the entrrtainment and buskers is what most tourists seem to like. Check out the Royal BC Museum for a couple of hours. Beacon Hill Park. Shop along Government Street.

It is generally a good idea to ask your questions as a new question for a variety of reasons.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
12. Re: Seattle to Victoria - most flexible & efficient?

Ah, just noticed your new thread.

13. Re: Seattle to Victoria - most flexible & efficient?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 17, 2014