We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking with a trailer

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitmore, California
reviews: 15
Parking with a trailer

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Victoria and will have a truck and trailer. How feasible will it be finding parking in Victoria for that rig? I don't really need to use the truck and trailer while there. Based on some other comments here, I was planning on picking up a ferry from Vancouver to Victoria, stay 3 days and then ferry it from Victoria to Port Angeles.

Thanks for any insight.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
11. Re: Parking with a trailer

Anybody noticed the new design of the reservation process on the BC Ferries webpage? It takes a couple of minutes to figure it out and the little wheel goes round and round a fair bit before the process moves on, but it's quite clean looking now. Great explanation of the reservation system's arrival time that you have to follow.

Actually, it may be that the new process has been in place for a lot longer than I think and I just discovered it! but IIRC the old design was still in place about 2 months ago??

Edited: 8:29 pm, June 03, 2013
Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
reviews: 12
12. Re: Parking with a trailer

Never noticed Mufti, but I never reserve either.

13. Re: Parking with a trailer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 06, 2014