We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfront B&B

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitefish, Montana
reviews: 14
Waterfront B&B

We are planning a trip to Victoria in September to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We have never been to Victoria before, so looking for suggestions for a waterfront B&B or quaint hotel. We were not planning on renting a car, so walking distance to downtown would be helpful. Thanks!

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
11. Re: Waterfront B&B

LOL ... wish I could say I'm a wizard ... but ... I clicked on Hotels above, chose All Victoria Hotels, and then on the hotels page, clicked again on hotels, and the drop down menu gave me the B&B Beach link...

Edited: 5:33 pm, June 01, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 39
12. Re: Waterfront B&B

Oh! I see. Hover mouse on Hotels in the green navigation bar up top > drop down menu > click on last entry Beach Bed and Breakfast in Victoria.

The things ya learn on TA.

Actually, if you're on the main Victoria Forum page with the list of topics, you have to follow your instructions: click on Hotels, then hover on the same Hotels again for the last entry in the drop down list.

TA could be simpler.

13. Re: Waterfront B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 03, 2014