We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butchart Gardens Coupons

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
Butchart Gardens Coupons

Anyone know of discounts/coupons for Butchart?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
41,229 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

No, not likely. You could probably get a package for a hotel + Butchart. You might drop in to the Tourist Information Office at Government and Wharf Sts to see if they have anything behind the counter. There may be a deal in the Entertainment Book. But don't hold your breath.

MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

That's what I thought. We are a family of 5; so it's abit steep. Do you know if it's cheaper to purchase the tickets online; rather than when we get there?

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
15,372 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

I am not sure what time of year you are traveling, or what day of the week you have planned to visit, BUT... during the summer months they put on a fireworks display on Saturday night. It really is wonderful, set to music, and well worth staying later into the evening. So if you can plan your visit accordingly, at least you will get more BANG for your buck!

MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

I saw that...unfortunately, we'll be there Mid-week in June.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
41,229 posts
54 reviews
5. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

Nothing is cheap at Butchart in high season. Online is no exception.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
18,778 posts
63 reviews
6. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

There are almost no deals ever for Butchard Gardens, they are expensive, but to be fair they are pretty darn great and compared to many sites they are worth the extra expense. I live here and every few years or so I make an effort to visit them, and I don't even like gardening!

I would say if you are coming to Victoria this is one place you don't want to skimp on seeing, that and the Royal BC Museum ( not as pricey as Butchards but can still add up, but definitely visit it!)

MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
193 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

Thanks for your feedback. We are definitely going to Butchart; I had just hoped to find a discount.

Worth a shot :)

Melbourne,Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

Are the Butchart Gardens worth visiting in March?

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
15,372 posts
36 reviews
9. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

Magpie, yes! The gardens are nice any time of the year. They won't be as spectacular in March, but I think they are still worth a visit. Daffodils will most likely be up, maybe some varieties of tulips as well. Depends on our "winter".

10. Re: Butchart Gardens Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014