We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Neptune Beach...
reviews: 37
Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

Seems like many various details to consider for our trip Seattle-Victoria-Vancouver-Seattle, but I'm finally making some headway thanks to all your fabulous postings! Just found the Pacific Coach site showing schedules: Am I correct in noting that there is not a connection on June 16? That being a Sunday, and other days in this exception are also Sundays (June 2, 9, 16). Of course, that is the day we were planning to cross to Vancouver.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
reviews: 69
1. Re: Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

Pacific coach runs everyday

. pacificcoach.com/Bus-Coach-Travel/Crosswater…

They leave Victoria every other hour as per attached schedule

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
2. Re: Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

I see what you mean floridakicks. On the PCL website, for the Victoria to Vancouver direction, April 1 -June 27, There is a popup box when you click on the "view" or "departure" buttons excluding those June days.

I phoned PCL because I know that popup box is showing incorrect info. They agree that there is a glitch there. All those 7 sailings are available every day until June 27 for the Vic-Van direction.

Edited: 2:04 pm, May 04, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
3. Re: Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

pacificcoach.com/Bus-Coach-Travel/…

Just to clarify further for anyone reading this thread in the future. The above link is for the same dates but in the Vancouver - Victoria direction. In front of the 8:45 am coach departure is a blue icon saying "A". The popup information applies to that specific departure which will not run on those excluded days.

So wherever the blue icon is "attached" to a particular time in the schedule, the popup information will apply there.

Neptune Beach...
reviews: 37
4. Re: Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

I'm sorry, but I was still a bit skeptical and sent an email to Pacific Coaches. Received a very quick reply that the special departure applied to Vancouver-Victoria ONLY and that they would have their IT personnel remove from Victoria-Vancouver page. Thanks!

5. Re: Specific days for Victoria-Vancouver ferry/coach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 06, 2014