We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Victoria to Vancouver

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick...
reviews: 92
From Victoria to Vancouver

What would be the preferred way to go from Victoria To Vancouver?

Our itinerary is the following.

Three nights Victoria then four Vancouver then Alaska cruise.

Does 3 and 4 sound okay?

We can extend the above by an additional 3 or 4 days.

Thank you

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
1. Re: From Victoria to Vancouver

Hi midon ~

I'm not sure what you mean by the "preferred way to go from Vic to Van" because you then talk about 3 and 4? Do you mean arrangement of nights? or do you mean the preferred way to travel from one to the other?

Will you have a car? 3 and 4 sound very good. If you have a rental car, you could take another 3 nights to drive up Island to see some of the smaller towns there. You could even drive the 5 hours from Victoria to Tofino for 3 nights and then the 6.5 hours to Vancouver for your 4 nights there. You could add one day to Vancouver in order to take a day trip up to Whistler. This can be done by Pacific Coach Lines or by car.

If you don't have a car, then I would say that 3 nights and 4 nights would be good. You can take Pacific Coach Lines from Victoria to Vancouver. They even offer a 1h00 pm departure with a 2 hour stop at Butchart Gardens en route to Vancouver, arriving later in the evening. Some people seem to find this convenient.

www.pacificcoach.com

Butchart en route: pacificcoach.com/Sightseeing-Tours/Victoria/…

I hope I've interpreted your question correctly. If not post again.

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 152
2. Re: From Victoria to Vancouver

Absolute preferred way? Helijet.

3. Re: From Victoria to Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 29, 2014