We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vic's Steakhouse

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Vic's Steakhouse

Is Vic's steakhouse still there, and how about any other dinning suggestions. We were there about two years ago and are coming back in June. We're WorldMark owners and staying by the wharf. Thanks and hope I'm on the right form this time :)

courtenay
11. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Use to live in Victoria,been to Johns place at least 40 times,still visit 4 times a year.They have the best breakfast in vic.The potatoes are great,just get there early and you won"t have to stand in line to long unlike the blue fox and you don't sit in your neighbors table.

victoria, bc
reviews: 4
12. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

I dunno where this post derailed from Vic's Steakhouse to Johns Place but I throw my hat in with Joan and her comments... Breakie out for a treat.. hmmm our #1 spot is Mo:Lé ... stellar food!

13. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

If its good food then its worth the wait.

14. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

My bad I started with Vic's then asked about breakfast. I'll post a where to eat next. :)

15. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 29, 2014