We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vic's Steakhouse

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Vic's Steakhouse

Is Vic's steakhouse still there, and how about any other dinning suggestions. We were there about two years ago and are coming back in June. We're WorldMark owners and staying by the wharf. Thanks and hope I'm on the right form this time :)

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
1. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Yes - Vic's is still there, in the Harbour Towers hotel. I ate there last week. For a steakhouse in Victoria it's probably one of the best options. Although there are many other great restaurants in Victoria. Stage is one of my favorites.

2. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Thanks for the update reply phpr. You also said the Stage.

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
3. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

http://stagewinebar.com/

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
reviews: 61
4. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Near you is one I like:

The Superior Cafe

106 Superior St.,

380-9515

reviews at tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g154945-d7…

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
reviews: 61
5. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

also Blue Crab Bar & Grill

is excellent, with great views day and night, but not cheap

146 Kingston St, Victoria,

(250) 480-1999

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
6. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

We're WM owners and always plan meals at Il Terrazzo and Restaurant Matisse. There are also good casual options in the Cook Street Village area just east of Beacon Hill Park.

7. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Thanks everyone for the info, our first trip went by so fast we didn't know where to start so we're giving it another go. Do you have any breakfast suggestions? thanks and the questions will keep on coming :)

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
reviews: 110
8. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

for breakfast you cant go wrong with John's Place,Blue Fox or Floyds Diner and for a really nice vibe the Lure at the Delta Hotel serves a great breakfast with really nice views but pricey

9. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Thanks islandrockin for the info

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 54
10. Re: Vic's Steakhouse

Actually you can go wrong with Johns place, I have to go there every freaking weekend for a family breakfast and frankly , some of their dishes are not that good. The "hash brown" potatoes are just deep fried chunks, often over done and often tasting of old oil. The eggs bennys are good, but the waffles are pretty generic. The service is always friendly, but often its so busy that you wait and wait and wait for your food..

I vote for Blue Fox.It gets busy so expect to wait though.