We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
reviews: 12
Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

The Groupon Deal for the Carriage Tour is back!

C$45 for Private 30-Minute Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour for Up to Six ($90 Value)

Expires 180 days after purchase.

Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required 24hr in advance. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Max of 6 people per carriage ride. Subject to weather conditions. Tax included. Not valid 12/24/12-12/25/12, 12/31/12, 2/14/13, and 8/31/13-9/2/13.

Other rules, exclusions and expiry details on Groupon, which I am not affiliated with :)

www.groupon.com/deals/black-beauty-line-3

Or the referral link:

groupon.com/…uu9419861

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 63
1. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Thank you Breezed,,, I missed out on the last one and my out of town guests would have really enjoyed it. Will take advantage of this one. Much appreciated!

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 270
2. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

Thanks for the notification. We're taking friends to Victoria in 8 days (our 32nd trip, their first in 25 years). Bought the Groupon and now hoping for a non-rainy, not-too-cold day between Dec. 2 and 7.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
3. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

They seem to have this one two or three times a year. I like that it doesn't expire for 6 months. Gives you lots of time to use it.

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 270
4. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

FYI, did the Black Beauty carriage ride and it was great! The driver didn't have any later bookings, so the ride was extended from a half-hour to almost an hour. She was very informative as well and received a very nice gratuity for her services. Highly recommend.

Hillsboro, Oregon
reviews: 43
5. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

I bought a Groupon for Black Beauty Line carriage ride last month, and now I've received an email notice from Groupon that it's no longer available. We'll see if I get a refund, but I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to the carriage ride when we go to Victoria in May.

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
6. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

That sucks meginoregon! I do know that Groupon is very good about refunding your money if something goes wrong. I wonder what the problem was. Keep an eye out, there may be another one for a different company.

7. Re: Groupon deal for Horse-Drawn-Carriage Tour Again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 29, 2014