We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Details pls: butchart gardens fireworks show

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Costa Mesa, CA
reviews: 2
Details pls: butchart gardens fireworks show

I've been reading posts about a fireworks show at Butchart Gardens. Is there one on Saturday or Sunday nights? Are reservations necessary? How do I get there from the Inner Harbour without booking a tour? YOur insights please.

Victoria
reviews: 120
1. Re: Details pls: butchart gardens fireworks show

There are fireworks every Sat night in the summer and they are really something. No reservations available and it can get busy. Once the car park is full the only way in is to walk or take the bus.

Costa Mesa, CA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Details pls: butchart gardens fireworks show

thanks "iguy"...I checked the gardens website and they totally agree with you in the car overwhelm department...which is why I'd prefer mass transportationing it. I checked at least one of the local tours...blueline...as well as grayline, and both offer day tours but nothing that would take in the fireworks show (at least online).So, possibly a local bus with a geographically desireable stop in the inner harbor area to the gardens...and another one for the return...the bus, hopefully running after the show's over. There's got to be something like this. Maybe stopping in front of the Empress.????

Medford, Oregon
reviews: 6
3. Re: Details pls: butchart gardens fireworks show

Grayline offers two evening tours to Butcharts and one includes the fireworks. One is an evening tour and the other is an evening tour with dinner. You may want to call Grayline on their 800 number in Victoria since a lot of their tours do not show up on their website. They offer great deals.