We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate lovers beware

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, BC
reviews: 2
Chocolate lovers beware

Hi all - I meant to post this in the Victoria forum, but accidentaly put it in the Vancouver Island forum...so sorry for the duplication.

While in Victoria, I highly recomend a trip to Bernard Callebaut's store...one downtown is on broughton street. Most tourist fall for Roger's Chocolate, and while their store is delicious looking and in a historically beautiful building on Government street, believe a chocolaholic when I say their chocolate is only so so. Another amazing chocolate place is appropriately named "Chocolat" which is on Fort St, just beyond Douglas St, very close to the Royal Bank on the corner. They have amazing sambuca truffles.

Bernard Callebaut has won international awards for his chocolates, and if you are a chocolate connoisseur, you should not miss a trip there!

Medina, WA
reviews: 11
1. Re: Chocolate lovers beware

This chocoholic appreciates your posts. I will be sure to stop there when I visit in summer. Matter of fact I already wrote the name down and the address. THANKS!