We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice downtown vancouver hotel recommendations?

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
afghanistan
nice downtown vancouver hotel recommendations?

Hi, my boyfriend and I are traveling across Canada by rail and are kicking off our Canadian adventure in Vancouver. We are going to be there for only two nights and do not plan to rent a car - would like to find a place relatively near the train station and downtown (I think this is near Chinatown?) I would like to spend about 120 CAD per night or less :-) THank you,

Sharon

Kuala Lumpur
11. Re: nice downtown vancouver hotel recommendations?

Thanks for your comments Swardyvr. The price of CAD50.50 is for a private room with provate bath for two. Have checked the Holiday Inn, Quality Inn and Sandman Hotel, there asking rates on the internet are above CAD100++ a night for two. Are you able to obtain a good rate for in these hotels for me?

Since there are six of us (3 couples), we thought it should be o.k. to try it out.

Also from here we will be driving to the Rockies for 9 nights, any suggestion on which route and where to stay?

Rgds,

Frankie

North Vancouver...
reviews: 2
12. Re: nice downtown vancouver hotel recommendations?

Frankie: Post another message asking for advice about the drive through the Rockies. I haven't done it for many years, but there have been quite a few postings on this board from people who are very familiar with the trip.