We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakewood, Colorado
reviews: 38
Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

We are disembarking Princess cruise at Canada Place terminal on Saturday July 26, 2014.I am thinking of taking Pacific Coast transportation (pick up at 11 a.m. at cruise terminal) which includes bus and ferry to Victoria. Would spend two nights in Victoria and then would take passenger only ferry to Seattle on Monday July 28 arriving around 2 p.m. Plan two nights in Seattle before flying home on July 30. Have spent a week in Vancouver on prior vacation. I haven't looked at flying to Victoria from Vancouver as we are on a budget. Are the ferry rides scenic and enjoyable? I know we go through customs as we get to Seattle. I would appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 522
1. Re: Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

The ferry over to Vancouver Island is spectacular....I think your itinerary is more than doable and most Importantly, it will be enjoyable...

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
2. Re: Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

the ferry crossing is rated as one of the top 4 in the world. Yes its very nice. Normally the odd hr ferrys are the largest and they are nice to cruise on. You will go thru US Customs in Victoria normally. The dock is right downtown and PCL will take you to the bus station which is behind the Empress hotel so everything is very walkable. I really like the Royal Scot in downtown Vic and they offer a free shuttle which is nice.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
3. Re: Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

You've got a very sound plan. Wouldn't change it at all. Book your hotels well in advance and stay in / around the VIctoria Harbour.

Edited: 6:31 pm, November 21, 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
reviews: 38
4. Re: Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

Thank you all for your replies to my query. It really helped me feel more confident to go ahead with my plans for the two couples going on the trip. I really appreciate the help I get on Trip Advisor.

5. Re: Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 25, 2014