We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stratford-upon-Avon...
reviews: 51
Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Can anyone reccomend a decent accommodation for three people near to downdown Vancouver that has all of the usual self contained amenaties. We also need it to have a washing machine.

Not too expensive - don't want to go over $1200 dollers if we can help it for the two weeks.

If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Holland
reviews: 3
1. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Try www.alluradirect.com or www.rentalo.com

these are websites for owner direct rentals, owners are verified, so no scams.

You may also try www.vrbo.com, don"t know if they are verified, the website will sure tell you.

Stay away from Craigslist, used to be a lot of owners direct who advertised there as it was free, however nowadays taken over by a lot of scams.

2. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:20 am, February 01, 2013
Prince George...
reviews: 23
3. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

You should have no problem renting a condo/apartment for the price you are looking for. I recommend vrbo that's who I use and have never had any issues. Send out lots of requests. The more you send out the better chance of you finding what you want. Good luck. If you send me your dates and where you want to be in Vancouver I can even have a look for you

Prince George...
reviews: 23
4. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Just a quick search not knowing dates brought up these 2 properties. Check them out. Vrbo 239669 and vrbo 455393

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 27
5. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Just make sure when you are looking at a suite, that you actually do a check on a map that is located where you want to be,most likely downtown.

The first VRBO listing that wendybikermom lists location as

"Location: Downtown, Vancouver, Vancouver Coast & Mountains, British Columbia, Canada (30 Minutes from Vancouver Airport (YVR) )"

Which is the location category for a large area, That listing is actually in New Westminster a bit of a hassle for tourists if your plan is seeing Vancouver.

The second one she lists, is downtown even though it has the same location listing as the first one.

Perhaps when you have some ideas on which ones you are thinking of, we can tell you which locations are best for your plans.

Edited: 3:04 pm, February 02, 2013
Stratford-upon-Avon...
6. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Hey!!

Thanks so much for your help.

I'll have a look and come back to you asap :-)

Stratford-upon-Avon...
7. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

Hi there

Thank you so much for all of your help. I'll certainly check out what you've suggested. My dates are 14 - 26 July. Ideally we would like to be within easy distance of downtown Vancouver, and not too much out of the way.

Thanks again x

8. Re: Rental properties in Vancouver - Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 05, 2014