We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storage of Baggage

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
reviews: 1
Storage of Baggage

Another question : do you know where I can store our baggage overnight for 8 days when we leave Vancouver for Seattle on 28 Jul. We are only returning to Vancouver on 4 August and unfortunately, Westin Bayshore wont be able to keep our baggage. As we are taking the Amtrak and not a cruise, it is also a "No" from Canada Place. Tks again.

Coventry, United...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Storage of Baggage

When I stayed at the Vancouver Delta suites they were happy to look after my suitcases for 6 days until I returned to their hotel for my final night in Vancouver. I guess it depends on the individual hotel's discretion.

Vancouver BC
reviews: 4
2. Re: Storage of Baggage

Try Pacific Central station - I think they might have a left luggage. And the Amtrak leaves from here.

Malaysia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Storage of Baggage

Thanks to all.

I have checked with both CDS Baggage (at Canada Place) and they do offer stored baggage service from $3.00 to $6.00 per day. At Amtrak its about $2.50 per day as parcel check service. It wouild definitely be more convenient for us to leave our luggage at Amtrak since we will be returning to this station and can easily pick up up our luggage, but I am just wondering on the security issue at Amtrak. Has anyone tried Amtrak's baggage storage service before and was it safe? Many many thanks.