We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canucks Tickets

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, TX
reviews: 5
Canucks Tickets

I am planning to be in Vancouver the weekend of April 8 and would really like to go see the Canucks play. I looked at their website and the game (on the 8th) is listed as a "Sell-out". There are some season ticket holder seats available, but they are very $$. Anyone know of another avenue to get tickets (probably need 3)? Is scalping legal in Vancouver? How easy will it be to get tickets the night of the game outside the arena?

Dano - Hockey Fan

Kamloops, BC...
1. Re: Canucks Tickets

Dano --

Canucks tix are really $$ - I don't know whether scalping is legal in Vancouver - but I know it occurs -- the seasons tix face value that I have seen is in excess of 100CAD -- and up --

I'm sure that some local expert can guide you to tix - but I don't think you'll find anything cheap - Vancouverites really support the Canucks -- and that keeps the prices up --

I wish you luck -- personally, I would watch the game on the tube and use the money for dinner at a good restaurant like Parkside or Pastis - but to each his own --

Gibsons BC
reviews: 2
2. Re: Canucks Tickets

try ebay.ca I bought tickets that way.

Vancouver
reviews: 1
3. Re: Canucks Tickets

It's hard to get tickets, but you'll be able to find tix at inflated prices either through scalpers around GM Place, at ticket brokers like Showtime Tickets (just google them), or try my favorite site Stubhub (www.stubhub.com).

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 3
4. Re: Canucks Tickets

hit the box office five minutes before game time to see if they release any last minute tickets (called "holds"). if not there are enough scalpers circling like vultures outside of GM Place to help you out

Vancouver
reviews: 12
5. Re: Canucks Tickets

Yeah, good luck on getting tickets. If you're not willing to fork out the insane amount the scalpers are seeling the tickets, you'll have a very hard time going to a game. You could go to the Sharks Club and watch the game there. The crowd is tons of fun and it won't cost you hundreds dollars to go.

Vancouver
6. Re: Canucks Tickets

there are always scalpers around gm place with tickets. i guess if you wait just after the game started, you might be able to get cheaper tix if the scalpers are still trying to get rid of the tix. but just be warned that there was an incident where someone bought tickets from scalpers, had them walked them thru the gates to make sure that the tix are legit, got in ok, but when they got to their seats they found out that their tix were invalid. but that was just one incident, usually tix from scalpers are legit.