We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 11
Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

I am planning my honeymoon in August 2011 and would like help with accomodations. Any suggestions regarding the best place to stay? I know the Wick is the premier destination---but have seen some questionable remarks on this site and want to be sure before I book any rooms.

Also, any fun ideas and things to do while in Tofino would be most appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

An excited bride-to-be!!

Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
reviews: 6
1. Re: Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

Take a look at Pacific Sands, they, have some beautiful units with huge windows facing the ocean. Or another option could be checking out whats available thru private owners, lots of luxury type units, cabins, etc. available. Try some sites like www.vrbo.com www.ownerdirect.com

…travel.bc.ca/listings/…

Congratulations!

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 152
2. Re: Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

Don't give up on the Wick. It hasn't been successful without reason. The spa might be a great bride's reward. Don't miss a zodiac run to Ho tSprings Cove. Take Champagne and a bathing suit, even if it is cold or rainy out.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
reviews: 302
3. Re: Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

Even though we usually stay at Pacific Sands (the villas are awesome) or the Middle Beach Lodge, the Wick really is your best destination choice. The rooms are great but it's the location, excellent bar, restaurant, spa ect that makes it the right choice for you.

Congratulations!

Edited: 11:29 pm, October 19, 2010
4. Re: Best Lodging for Honeymoon in Tofino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 am, April 18, 2011