We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 2
lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

this is a great site and I have found some really useful information about Tofino - but I am struggling as very few of the smaller establishments give a phone/fax number or an e-mail address.

I am in the uk trying to book accommodation and it is proving very frustrating. All the bigger places seem to be full for early August.

Anyone know the reason they do not give this information and better still can anyone point me in the right direction to a site with e-mail addresses.

many thanks

London, UK
reviews: 13
1. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

When a review is submitted to TripAdvisor they do not print the contact information. This week a review I submitted to TA of a new B&B was published but omitted the contact information.

For B&Bs in Tofino look on www.bbcanada.com as there are 14 B&Bs listed with full contact details.

cochrane, alberta...
reviews: 4
2. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

How about www.gotofino.com or www.southchestermantofino.com? We've been to Tofino 4 times and stayed on Chesterman Beach twice. I'd highly recommend it. It's nice not having to get in your car to drive to the beach all the time. But we usually go in September, so finding accomodations isn't a problem. Good luck!

London, Canada
reviews: 62
3. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

You could always try 411.ca or yellowpages.ca for contact information. I usually find the business I'm searching for in one or the other.

Good luck!

Canada -> New...
reviews: 1
4. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

Almost every single one of the smaller establishments will have some sort of web page up.

I just copied names into Google and got hits for all places listed on Trip Advisor. I was booking for Mid August and had to call 8-10 places before finding room at one but in the end it all worked out fine.

Good luck!

Annapolis Royal...
reviews: 157
5. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

concierge@wickinn.com - happy to help out even if you are not staying with us!!

Sussex, England
reviews: 16
6. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

If Tofino is full, consider staying in Ucluelet, same coast a few miles further south. It is much cheaper and it is much easier to get accommodation. It will take about half an hour to drive north to Tofino and all the beaches are on the way.

London, Canada
reviews: 62
7. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

tofino...how nice of you!!

Tofino
8. Re: lack of email address/phone or fax numbers

Check out www.tofinotime.com for listings about accommodation and activities in Tofino.

A good way is also to email the chamber of commerce at tofino@island.net, they will forward any requests to all their members, which includes most, if not all accommodation providers in Tofino.

Make sure you include your dates, number of guests, type of accommodation you are looking for and a price range and you will get replies from everybody with vacancies.

Enjoy your visit!