We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Middle Beach Resort

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 47
Middle Beach Resort

We are going to Tofino for a January week of get out Edmonton during the big freeze trip!! Going to fly to Comox and drive to Tofino.We are thinking of booking with Middle Beach Lodge.Can anyone give us any info about this one?There are no reveiws on the advisor concerning this resort so i have no way of knowing if this is a really good choice.

Thx

Bournemouth, UK
reviews: 6
1. Re: Middle Beach Resort

There are plenty of great review - but you need to search for "Middle Beach Lodge" (not resort), or if you're scrolling through the listings it is under "other lodging" not "hotels" for some reason.

We're going for 2 nights in August and will post a review on our return.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 3
2. Re: Middle Beach Resort

Don't know it, but both times I stayed at props in South Chesterman Beach. There are a series of rental homes in this complex, 100ft from the beach, quiet and fully dialed in. Highly recommended. If you are interested, let me know and I will get you the property names and numbers.

Southampton, Uk
3. Re: Middle Beach Resort

Hi Trailblazer44

We have stayed in Tofino twice and each time have rented out a property.

www.tofinovr.com are good used them twice and they have all sorts of properties. The first one we stayed at was called cottage on the beach name speaks for itself and the other was driftwood which we stayed in this year.

Both excellent great memories just wish we were back there.

Diamark

calgary
reviews: 2
4. Re: Middle Beach Resort

I have not stayed there but when I was out that way again last year I did stop at various resorts to look around. this one looked very nice. My only issue was that the cabins were up above the water and for myself I like to be able to walk right out on to the beach. They were right on the water with a spectacular view it is true. I kind of peaked inside and they did look very nice.

I decided the place I would choose to stay was in a water front cabin at Crystal Cove Resort. There you were right on the water and could walk to the beach in 2 minutes. Now they do have a campground attached and if you do not want to share the beach "with those folk " that might turn you off. It was a very nice campground and well run. Well spread out with lots of trees and away from the cabins. Wouldnot hinder your stay in myopinion. Now I feel like going out there myself. I am sure you would enjoy either place you chose to stay. I actually did as Trailblazer and rented a private cabin ( on the ocean) which I also very much enjoyed.

Vancouver
reviews: 3
5. Re: Middle Beach Resort

Trailblazer...

Yes yes yes! Go to the Middle Beach Lodge. You will not regret it.

Since you will be there in Low Season -- spend the extra bucks and get a suite in the "Beach House Deluxe Sixplex" -- an upper level one if possible! The best room in the house in my humble opinion.

We scouted all of the hotels in Tofino before choosing the MBL and have now been back for every anniversary since -- 5 years running.

Check out the glowing reviews under "alternative lodging".