We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

passport

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Keremeos, Canada
reviews: 4
passport

are there any mobile passport offices this summer as have been in the past?

6 replies to this topic
Blind Bay, BC
reviews: 5
1. Re: passport

Closest one to you would be in Kelowna.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 493
2. Re: passport

Check at www.passportcanada.gc.ca, but I doubt it...

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
3. Re: passport

Check with your local MP. I know our MP holds them every couple of months... very convenient. If your MP doesn't hold them, you should ask them to.

Rockies BC
4. Re: passport

haven't looked into this but my bro tells me that if you are renewing your passport (as opposed to applying for a new one) you can apply online, you get an appointment at the closest Service Canada office, & they take care of it without having to send your original ID off to Gatineau. I suppose that if that is indeed the process it would still mean a trip to Kelowna in your case......

Penticton, Canada
5. Re: passport

for a renewal we went to the Services Canada office at 386 Ellis Street, in Penticton.

They will look at the forms to confirm they are complete and send them off to wherever. then your passport comes in the mail. Info on conditions for renewals are here http://www.ppt.gc.ca/info/ren.aspx

For your passport photo make sure you wear clothes that are in contrast to your skin colour - i got refused first time around.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 493
6. Re: passport

When you go into a service Canada location, the service standard is twenty business days...

Reply to: passport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Penticton