We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penticton Hotel choice

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Alberta
Penticton Hotel choice

I stayed in Penticton summer of 2004 at the Golden Sands. We had a two bedroom which was nice so no one broke their back on the pull out couch. I liked the kitchen as well. The outdoor pool sucked. It was small and in the middle of the parking lot. This time I am considering wither the Travelodge or the Best Western. The main reasons are they have kitchenettes and indoor AND outdoor pools. It's nice when my kids have had too much sun for the day to still be able to swim in the indoor pool. Are there any other hotels that have indoor and outdoor pools? Is the Best Western cleaner/newer/better than the Travelodge?? Thanks.

BC Okanagan
reviews: 10
1. Re: Penticton Hotel choice

I always stay at the lakeside resort, but I dont think they have kitchens so probably not what you want.

I also stayed at the travel lodge once, it has a great tall waterslide inside, as well as a regular indoor pool. But the hotel is very old, and I dont remember if it had kitchenette rooms available.

When I was there, the rooms were clean, just very old, thin towels ect.

I have not tried that best western, but it looks pretty nice, I have never had a bad stay at one.

Have you ever tried a Super 8? I was very suprised the first time I stayed at one! They are great and cheap!!

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
reviews: 70
2. Re: Penticton Hotel choice

We have stayed at the Ramada in Penticton. We were very pleasantly surprised! Normally, we won't stay at Ramadas, but this one was really nice. Driving up to the hotel, it doesn't look like anything special, but then it changes as you enter the courtyard area. Really nice pool, poolside restaurant and bar, fitness yurt next to the pool, very nice rooms (look to be remodeled recently) and large bathroom. Our kids loved the pool and it was nice to be able to eat outside right next to the pool. We used the Ramada as a stopover on our way up to the Banff area, and will make that a stop on future trips.

Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Penticton Hotel choice

Have you considered the Sandman Hotel? They have recently renovated and have an indoor pool and hot tub. The walk to the "outdoor pool" (Okanagan Lake) is not very far.

Get answers to your questions about Penticton