We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette wine and limo?

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 4
Bachelorette wine and limo?

Hello, I see this forum is quite quiet but here goes anyhow...

I'm going to be in a wedding in September and as the bride has bridesmaids in a few different places we will be doing the bachelorette party while in Penticton. The bride was wanting to do a limo/wine tour package and I was wondering if anyone has done something like this and has any reccomendations? I believe at the very least there will be 9 of us.

Thanks!

Edited: 10:04 pm, February 09, 2013
9 replies to this topic
Blind Bay, BC
reviews: 5
1. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

See if any of these can fill your needs :

http://www.winesnw.com/okanagantour.html

Kelowna, Canada
2. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

I've done a couple of tours with wine tour companies in the Kelowna area, and one in Osoyoos. The operators have been really knowledgeable about the wineries and the history in the area. Whichever conpany you choose, I'd definitely suggest a lunch stop at a winery! There are several that have restaurants/outdoor patios and could put something special together for you. Some just offer picnic areas so you could pack your own special lunch, if you choose. If you're based in Penticton, you could choose to do wineries either in Naramata, Summerland or along the east side of Okanagan Lake and into Okanagan Falls.

3. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, May 21, 2013

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 42
4. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

Merel...you are not allowed to use this Forum to promote your business. Your post will be removed.

Reported for solicitation.

Summerland, Canada
5. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

Woops.. sorry. I'm new to trip advisor..didn't know that.

Penticton, Canada
6. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

There is a place that Rents Out a first class, granite and marble big MotorCoach for use as a limo. www.solomonrv.com http://www.solomonrv.com/home#!__home/featherlite-diesel

Penticton, Canada
reviews: 50
7. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

September is a great time of year to go on a limo / wine tour in the Penticton area. As MsAppleT suggested, you can either go north towards Naramata with several wineries or south towards Osoyoos with approximately the same amount (might be a few less). My personal preference is going towards Naramata. I am located in Penticton; please do not hesitate to ask more questions, I'm here to help.

Lisa

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 42
8. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

24 wineries on the Naramata Bench. Kind of a couple more than several.

About 40 in Oliver / Osoyoos.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 4
9. Re: Bachelorette wine and limo?

Ok so the MOH booked through a place called Connoisseur Wine tours. We've got the OK falls tour booked. I've been to the site but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of details. Has anyone done any tours through this company or know of a link on here to reviews or anything?

Reply to: Bachelorette wine and limo?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted