We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, ON
reviews: 2
Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

Chef Darin is an amazing teacher and educator and I had a once in a life time experience in his recent cooking class.

This class surpassed all other cooking classes I have taken while travelling -- the difference was being in a real working restaurant kitchen with a Chef who doesn't just buy local but produces his own ingredients. Chef Darin's the passion is clearly visible.

If you are a foodie and are looking for a fantastic way to spend a few hours in Pentiction, I would recommend a cooking class with Chef Darin at Bogners.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 39
1. Re: Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

Hi Coupleearly60s ~

How did you find the class? Your previous threads didn't seem too fruitful.

Blind Bay, BC
reviews: 5
2. Re: Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

Being an old Okanagan girl I didn't recognize Bogners immediately & did a quick search & found it used to be called Granny Bogners. Not a winery but the class looks very interesting.. Good sleuthing couples! Do share how you found them please?

rozsmallfry.com/2011/…

Cambridge, ON
reviews: 2
3. Re: Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

How did I find out about the class--- just luck and lots of googling... it wasn't advertised.... read in one of many online foodlie articles. Chef Darin seems to be involved in wine and food events in the Penticton area (he was part of the tail gate event). I think he will be part of the wine pairing upcoming event as well.

It was a lucky find.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 39
4. Re: Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

Good to know. And the title of your post will make it really easy for others who might be searching for cooking classes. So it will pop up in a TA search.

5. Re: Exceptional Cooking Class Chef Darin at Bogners Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, March 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Penticton