We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best local burger?

Which Kelowna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flin Flon, Canada
reviews: 14
Best local burger?

Coming to Kelowna for a week at the end of July with a group of old friends that look to me for dining suggestions. I have a tradition to uphold for picking a good local burger spot. They still talk about Hudson's in Coeur d'Alene for example. Any recommends?

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
reviews: 3
11. Re: Best local burger?

Thank you, if you have never tried it, give it a shot for one night and also try the others.

Peachland, Canada
12. Re: Best local burger?

If you want to venture over to the west side, you should check out 5 guys burgers and fries.

Great new franchise almost as good as inn and out in the states.

totally fresh.

Enjoy

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
13. Re: Best local burger?

Five Guys has been around for almost 30 years in the US and there are over 1,000 locations including several in Manitoba. Might not be that much of a "novelty" for the OP. Hudson's in Couer d'Alene that the OP and his group loved is a one-off local joint.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
reviews: 97
14. Re: Best local burger?

I wouldn't put In and Out in the US as a "best local burger". They are cheap but you get what you pay for I guess. Their fries are disgusting.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
15. Re: Best local burger?

In-n-Out Burger isn't bad for fast food, but you have to understand the "secret menu". There is code to get off the menu items like getting a burger "animal style."

16. Re: Best local burger?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 26, 2014